We put people first. That starts with our team, so we do all we can to make Honest a place that people are proud to say they work at.
This starts with the Honest Culture statement, making sure we’re all singing from the same hymn sheet.
Join the team!
We’re always on the lookout for passionate, creative, honest people, who will be able to bring their own unique spark to our ever-growing agency.
If you like what you see and think you would be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Let us know a bit about who you are, why you’re passionate about what you do, and what you can bring to the Honest table!
We work hard and play hard – we recognise we spend a significant portion of our lives at work, and probably spend more time with our colleagues than with our partners or families so we make it as fun as possible and ensure that our team is always looked after.
Apart from fabulous colleagues and the world’s best clients, the perks of working at Honest also include…
- Hybrid work and flexitime – hello 10am starts or 3pm finishes!
- Extra Flexi Fridays, so you can log off at 12pm and get a head start on the weekend!
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday (or to recover the day after)
- A recharge day to take as you like when your batteries are a bit low
- When in the office, stretch your legs on our treadmill desk – ideal for hitting your 10,000 steps, closing rings and maintaining streaks
- Mental and physical welfare is essential, so each year we assign a pot for each member of the team to spend how they like on something that will improve their wellbeing. Whether it’s a new pair of walking boots, a snazzy new yoga mat, or a trip to the spa – spend it how you please!
- We’ve got ambitious plans to keep growing and want our team to be part of that growth so we offer generous commissions for any new work introduced
- Personal and career development is really important at Honest and we each have at least two days each month to learn a new skill, with regular knowledge shares so everyone can benefit
- Collaborative team sessions to come up with new ideas so you never feel alone when stumped on a campaign
- Regular pizza, cake and lunches for any occasion we can find – birthdays, work anniversaries, meetings, catch-ups, Tuesdays… The snacking and food chat is constant and we’re ok with that
- Rewards and treats when KPIs are hit, and champagne for those extra special ones